Saturday, February 14, 2009

Death..... It comes at you so quick. So unexpected.
What if there was more that you needed to tell somebody. And you never got the chance to do so. What would you tell somebody if you knew that was the last words you were ever going to speak again? That question runs through my mind......

What more could i of done. How do you recover from seeing a human suffer and its out of your control. If i had been more awake.. would that of changed what happend? I looked him dead in the face as he died. I held him and watched as the life was sucked out of him. The screaming the tears. I am so sorry.

Its all in the job. .thats what i signed up for. I signed up to be a hero. Instead life slipped away from me. Eventually i hope i become numb. its to much to feel .

I am so sorry....

No comments: