
Have you ever had a time when the weather has completly changed your attitude for the day. Its funny how certain things like that can change your entire outlook on life for that moment... So I am on my last night shift and I am dead tired. You know we all had those days were you just want to be a veg and not do anythting, well today was one of those days for me, my 1hr and a bit drive was brutal comming into work , my rear wheel car slipping on ever turn, I am surprised that I managed to get here safely. So I get here and am hating life at this point. I have to walk a fair distance to one of the buildings I need to to be at, so I put my Ipod on and my toque and start to head out. Its pitch black and the snow is comming down HARD, there is snow in my hair in my eyelashes, its everyhwere, and I smile and look up.. WOW... what a night. It is beautiful, how I love snow, and I could of walked for hrs, I just didnt want to reach that building. It kind of reminds me of times with my first love ......
It was in the first couple months of our relationship and being 14 years old and in love you got excitment out of anything.. It was pissing down rain, I mean pissing down, the hydro was off the entire night, being young, rebellious and plain stupid we decide to walk a couple of blocks to a friends house to pick up candles to light our house. As were about half way there he stops me (we will call him Taurn) , I didnt understand at the time but something had been eating at him for his entire life. He looked at me and said absolutely nothing. Here we are in the middle of the worst thunderstorm I have ever seen and all Tauren wants to do is stare at me. He must of been working up the courage but when he finally came out and told me what he needed to tell me I was overwelmed. NO he didnt tell me he loved me, this boy (at the time)had trusted me with a secret that had haunted him for nearly 15 years, I have never felt so honoured in my life. I dont understand how a boy could live with that much pain, a shy scared little boy and in me he found his safety.
Its actually quite deppressing, thinking back on all those good times. First love, wow... that feeling is incrediable.. I would give anything to feel that again.
It was in the first couple months of our relationship and being 14 years old and in love you got excitment out of anything.. It was pissing down rain, I mean pissing down, the hydro was off the entire night, being young, rebellious and plain stupid we decide to walk a couple of blocks to a friends house to pick up candles to light our house. As were about half way there he stops me (we will call him Taurn) , I didnt understand at the time but something had been eating at him for his entire life. He looked at me and said absolutely nothing. Here we are in the middle of the worst thunderstorm I have ever seen and all Tauren wants to do is stare at me. He must of been working up the courage but when he finally came out and told me what he needed to tell me I was overwelmed. NO he didnt tell me he loved me, this boy (at the time)had trusted me with a secret that had haunted him for nearly 15 years, I have never felt so honoured in my life. I dont understand how a boy could live with that much pain, a shy scared little boy and in me he found his safety.
Its actually quite deppressing, thinking back on all those good times. First love, wow... that feeling is incrediable.. I would give anything to feel that again.
No comments:
Post a Comment