Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Best Parts



So Before I start writitng about anything serious, I need to write about the things that make us who we are. You know family, friends. ... THE GOODTIMES!!! and were do I begin with the Goodtimes, I mean honestly I went to college. .... LOL!
Well I will tell you a little about myself. I am 20 years old, and I know there is going to be a few of you out there that dont think a 20 year old women has even lived to experience anything. But sadely , your wrong... I have and I continue to experience things that most people through their entire life have not even experienced, but we will get into all of that at a later time.... So continuing I am the oldest of three children, one brunette beauty who is 18, and no matter what its a never ending fight with, but at the end of the day I admire her. She is a future vet and she has so much talent I love her and would do anything for her, I also have a 2 year old brother who is the love of my life, if your ever having a bad day, you look at him and his innocence, and you melt away, my mother decided to have him at the age of 40 when my parents brutaly divoreced. .
My parents are the most amazing people that I have ever met, My mother is the strongest person I know and although we tend to bash heads on every possible occasion, she is were I get my strength. My mother has had a rough go at life and is continuing to fight through it all. She raises a 2 year old son and through my entire life has been the heartbeat of our family.
My father, well he is my hero
. He is what I looked up to growing up, I have never known another, with so much patience and sincerity he encourages me more then anyone and the bond that we have is beyond words.
It really is sad knowing my parents split, they were perfect for eachother, well so I thought.... They were always showing affection, laughing and joking around, i idoled their relationship. It crushed me when they broke up, literally, but I was the oldest child and I had to put a strong face and attitude for my family. This mistake would cost me huge in the end......
I have only ever loved one man in my life, since the age of 14. A love that was so pure it was sickning.... But those were the old days, its hard to tell what you truly want in life, expecially when the relationship you idoled growing up had failed tremendously right in front of you. I am all over the board with what I truly want.... He loves me with a never ending faith, and I break his dreams and his heart, just like I always have......
I have 6 people in my life that mean more to me then almost anything. You know the type of people that teach you so many things. I met them in College, we were inspeprable. There is THE BRAIN, he is the smart one out of the group, all of 5' but amazingly gifted. Then there is THE JOCK, amazing hockey star and wonderful friend, then there is THE SPARTAN, lol just thinking of that makes me laugh, this guy is like my brother, were able to connect with anything. Then there is THE JOKER, this guy no matter what situation comes about will make you laugh your ass off, Then there is THE CHARMER, I have never met anyone like him, truly one of the best friends I have ever had and will ever have, and finally FIRM ASS, she is actually pregnant with her 1st child and I am the Godmother!! I also need to make note of someone else that has been a huge importance in my life, my friend I will call M&M. We have only known each other for 2 years but if i ever need anyhting, this person i can depend on for anything. Hard on the outside but we both know how soft they are on the inside. :) So there in a nutshell is my life, I cannot wait to begin telling you some of the wonderful stroies that I have been through, I want to leave you with one quote that one of the first police women in Canada once told me, she said "DESTINY IS NOT BY CHANCE, ITS BY CHOICE" think about these words, it truly hits home, no matter how much crap we have been dealt with in our lives, we choose, we live our own life.......

No comments: